|RULER OF DARKLAND!!! OVERLORD SERANA!|
| Name: Kouros |
Race: Snakrialan ((they have pointed ears.))
Figure/Built: Fit built, his naturally in good shape
Relationship Status: Single.
Tattoos: Black tribal ((the tattoos color means Death))
Hair color: Black demonic snake hair
Hairstyle: Dreadlocks style of snake hair.
Eyes color: Glowing bright white eyes, without eye pupils.
Likes: Casting spells, Walking in the night where the moon is out, Warm places, Snakes, Leaning new spells, Other spells casters, Quiet places.
Dislike: Anyone harming any snakes, Cold places, Talkative people, Loud noises.
Personality: Mainly Kouros is quiet doesn't really talk much to someone, but he does listen. Calm, Strong, Stealthy, Protective, Stern, Aggressive, Fearless.
Prince Jaune X. Rose~ BioPrince Jaune Xavier Rose~Prince Jaune X. Rose~ Bio by PrincessofdarknessX6
1. Full name: Jaune ((or John its sound like the same, to me.)) Xavier Rose
2. Nickname: Unknown.
3. Known as: Prince of Virtue
4. Gender: Male
5. Species/Race: Rose Elf
6. Age: 20’s
7. Birthday: February 14th
8. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius ((but he is opposite to his Zodiac Sign.))
9. Sexuality: Straight
10. Nationality: Italian
11. Religion: Pan and other Nature gods and goddess
12. City or town of birth: In the forest
13. Currently lives: In the Rose Kingdom/Palace
14. Language Spoken: A few, but not many.
15. Native language: Italian
16. Occupation: Prince of the West Rose Kingdom, Healer, Guardian, and Rose Knight.
17. Relationship Status: Single man.
1. Height: 6’1”
2. Weight: 190 or 200lbs. ((I think…...))
3. Figure/Built: Thin but with muscle ((not like a bodybuilder, just fit-well))
4. Hair color: Black mixes with blue highlights
5. Hairstyle: Long with a ponytail on top, that is going down as
AdviceHey you guys, I need some advice how to better drawing hands, poses ((any poses)) and human proportion. So do any of you guys can give me some tips or even hints....or even know a artist(s) can help me.<--------------------Please go here. Also I want to thank you for all of you helping with the advice!! Thank you all!